dimanche 6 septembre 2009

Quotes

"Dear diary, love bites. Sometimes it can make you feel like it's the greatest thing in the world. It can make you feel safe. It can make you forget everything like you could start all over again. But love can also make you feel out of control. Scared. Like it's eating away at you until there's nothing left. Love really sucks."
I throw all of your stuff away and then I clear you out of my head
I tear you out of my heart and ignore all your messages
I tell everyone that we are through cause I'm so much better without you
But it's just another pretty l i e.

These violent delights have violent ends.
Life is never easy for those who dream.
I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet i will endure the darkness because it shows me the stars.

5 commentaires:

  1. Rien d'autre à faire un vendredi soir que de passer de page de blog en page de blog, c'est triste il parait. Cela dit, tous ces beaux ptits mots là, ils me parlent beaucoup, je les trouve vrais.

    (Tout ça histoire de dire quelque chose...)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Etant donnée que je suis encore chez moi je te proposerais bien de passer aux 4 éléments ce soir, y a plein de nanas qui ont rien d'autre à faire que d'aller boire des coups en écoutant de la musique. Et avec un peu de chance on arriverait même à se croiser;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. :O
    Pourquoi faut il que je ne voie ta réponse que maintenant ><
    Putain j'serais bien passée :/

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Je le déplore en effet, mais vu le succès de la soirée il y en aura probablement une troisième, je te previendrai avec deux semaines d'avance;)

    RépondreSupprimer